Eindhoven Airport NV is managed by a single-member Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is supported by a number of staff departments and provides direction to the Management Team which consists of a Head of Operations and a Head of Finance & ICT.
Click here for the regulations of Eindhoven Airport NV.
The shares of Eindhoven Airport NV are held by Schiphol Nederland BV, the North Brabant Provincial Authority and the Eindhoven Municipal Authority.
The authorised share capital of Eindhoven Airport NV is EUR 9 million. The capital is split into 20 million shares of EUR 0.45 (originally 1.00 Guilder), that being 10 million ordinary shares and 10 million cumulative preference shares. A total of 5 million ordinary shares and 5 million cumulative preference shares have been issued. The total issued share capital is EUR 4,537,800.00 of which EUR 2,291,590.00 is paid up capital.
Board of Directors
Drs. J.E. Meijs has been the Managing Director of Eindhoven Airport NV since 1 October 2008.
Board of Supervisory Directors
The Board of Supervisory Directors supervises, advises, supports and appoints the Board of Directors. The members of the Board of Supervisory Directors are:
Drs. P.J.J.M. Swinkels (1945), Chairman of the Board of Supervisory Directors
Director, former Chairman of the Board of Bavaria (retired)
- Chairman of BZW
- Member of the VNO-NCW Executive Board
- Various Supervisory Directorships
Drs. M.M. de Groof (1957)
Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer Schiphol Group
Mr. A.P.J.M. Rutten (1951)
Executive Vice President & Chief Operations Officer Schiphol Group
- Member of the Executive Committee of ACI Europe
- Member of the ACI Europe Board
- Member of the ACI World Governing Board
- Member of the Advisory Council of ROC Amsterdam, subsidiary Airport
- Member of the Aviation Studies Advisory Council – Hogeschool van Amsterdam (Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences)
- Member of the Supervisory and Advisory Council of Nederland Distributieland/HIDC
- Member of the Advisory Council of NIVR
- Member of the Advisory Council of the National Aerospace Laboratory
- Director of Flight Safety Foundation, the Netherlands
- Chairman of the Schiphol Security and Public Safety Steering Group
- Member of the Directors' Committee of Samenwerking Toezicht Schiphol
A.P.A. de Jong (1945)
Lieutenant General (Retd) Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Chairman of the Advisory Council of the Southeast-Brabant Veterans’ Association
Drs. W.G. van Velzen (1943)
Director/Senior European Policy Advisor, Covington & Burling, Brussels
- Chairman of the Rathenau Institute, The Hague
- Member of the Supervisory Board of the University of Twente
- Chairman of the national Roadmap committee for large-scale research infrastructure