- What can you bring on board?
- How do I reach Eindhoven Airport?
- What are the possibilities for parking?
- Please be on time for check-in!
- Security check
- What can I find in the departures hall?
What can you bring on board?
If you intend to fly, you must comply with strict security checks. These security checks primarily relate to what you, as a passenger, are allowed to take with you onto the aircraft. A check is made on the carriage of hazardous substances and items that could pose a danger to the passengers, crew and/or the safety of the aircraft. The security checks take place in the form of a manual check and/or using detection equipment on both your hand baggage and your hold baggage.
If you have any doubts whether or not you are allowed to carry specific goods, please contact 0900 9595 (€1.30 per call) for all your queries. When calling from abroad, please dial +35 227 000 767.
If you have doubts whether or not specific (chemical/inflammable) substances may be carried, please contact the Inspectorate for Human Environment and Transport by phone at +31 (0)88 489 0000 during office hours.
- List 1 comprises goods that you, as a passenger, are not allowed to carry on your person and that are also not permitted in your hand baggage. Please click here.
- List 2 comprises goods that you, as a passenger, are not allowed to carry on your person, that are not permitted in your hand baggage and that are also not permitted in your hold baggage. Please click here
For more information about EU regulations for carrying liquids and gels in hand baggage, as well as dietary food, medication, baby food and items bought at duty-free and tax-free shops, please go to: www.government.nl/issues/aviation and http://english.nctv.nl/liquids